African Black Soap, Coconut Activated Charcoal Powder, and Natural Skin Healing Oil. What do all 3 have in common? They’re all natural beauty products! I suffer from cystic and hormonal acne, so using natural-derived products matters a lot to me. But I’m taking even further by using 100% natural products! So I headed down to Shades of Afrika in Long Beach, California and picked up African Black Soap, Coconut Activated Charcoal Powder, and Natural Skin Healing Oil.
African Black Soap, Coconut Activated Charcoal Powder and Natural Skin Healing Oil
Natural Skin Healing Oil
- Almond Oil – Fatty acids dissolves natural sebum that causes acne and moisturizes rough, dry and flaky skin. Can help reverse signs of sun damage and balances PH. This oil allows the skin to glow while preserving moisture.
- Sea Buckthorn Oil – Regenerates skin cells by forming collagen and protecting against cell water loss. Rich in vitamins C, E, and pro-vitamins A and B.
- Rosehip Seed Oil – Infused with vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids that are known to correct dark spots. Hydrates dry, itchy skin, while reducing scars and fine lines.
- Sesame Seed Oil – Antibacterial and healing properties speed up the healing process of cuts and wounds. Excellent anti-inflammatory properties to cure skin conditions like psoriasis and eczema.
- Moringa Oil – Approximately 30 antioxidants cleanse skin cells of free radicals while restoring the vitality and youthful complexion of the skin.
- Aloe Vera – Considered a ‘miracle plant’ because of its various healing properties. Treats wounds, burns, sunburns, acne, minor skin infections, and acts a moisturizer.
- Lavender – Natural antibiotic and antiseptic. Lavender’s anti-inflammatory actions promote healing and prevent scarring.
- Vanilla – Antioxidants neutralizes free radicals, protecting the skin from diseases.
Coconut Activated Charcoal Powder
Coconut Activated Charcoal is a stem activated charcoal made from coconut shell. It can be mixed with water and taken internally for poisoning, indigestion, and diarrhea, or applied externally in poultices, compresses, and baths, for the treatment of infections, pain and as a general detoxifier. Works well for whitening teeth!
P.S. Follow along here as I use Coconut Activated Charcoal as a facial mask and to whitening my teeth!
African Black Soap
African Black Soap is made in West Africa from Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, and Water. The aroma and deep rich color result from the centuries old extraction process that blends the two ingredients resulting in the finest skin cleanser available.
- Relieves acne and removing blemishes.
- Prevents rashes, itching, dry and scaly skin from developing.
- Cleans pores and rejuvenates the skin, leaving your body fresh and clean.
What’s your skincare routine? Do you use natural products? Comment below and let’s share skin care secrets!!
Have you ever washed your face with honey? Check out this All Natural Honey Facial Wash.